Benefits of Lifting/Owning Free Weights
1. Mobility: You can put them in any room you're in—they’re not attached to anything!
2. Side Perks: Stabilizer muscles kick in to help you control the weights, meaning you inevitably work
more muscles than just your “targeted” ones.
3.Versatility: Free weights are usable in all different planes, so you can easily do combination exercises. For example . . .
*reverse lunge with biceps curls
*squat with heartbeat press
*walking lunges with shoulder press
*bridge with overhead rows
4. Built-In Growth: They come in all sizes and hefts. As you get stronger, all you need to do is purchase the next size/weight up.
5. Balance: Whatever you make your right arm do—whether that’s a bicep curl or chest press—you’ll make your left arm do the same, promoting muscular balance.
6. Tiny House-Friendly: Lifting doesn’t require a lot of space. At all.
7. Endorphin-Boosting: There's something about pumping iron that makes you feel on top of the world